“Personal information” is defined as any information and materials you provide to Swipeapp FZ LLE or other Users in connection with your registration for and use of the Service, including without limitation that posted or transmitted for use in Public Areas.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You hereby represent and warrant to Swipeapp FZ LLE that Personal information
- Will not be false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- Will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Will not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- Will not be obscene or contain child pornography or be harmful to minors;
- Will not contain any viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and
- Will not create liability for Swipeapp FZ LLE or cause Swipeapp FZ LLE to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other partners or suppliers.
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is of utmost concern to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we will use our best reasonable efforts to protect your information, though we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of any information you may transmit to us. In order to protect the information stored in our systems, we have implemented security measures, including data encryption technology and firewalls.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, logos and service marks appearing in this web site, and as designated with either a trademark symbol or type form that is different from the surrounding text, are trademarks owned by or licensed to Swipeapp FZ LLE, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Not withstanding this disclaimer, all other names and marks mentioned in this web site are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
The User shall hold Swipeapp FZ LLE fully indemnified and harmless in case any suit, action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, claim, demand or any other legal proceedings are initiated against Swipeapp FZ LLE due to any action/s of the User in using the website including any fraudulent transactions via the credit card.
Cities of operation:
The Web Site and Android / iOS Apps, as of now are offered to people residing in, and seeking/providing services in Dubai. If you do not reside in these areas or want delivery of services outside of these cities, the services and products offered on the website are not meant for you, and we advise that you discontinue the use of the website immediately.
User / users means any individual or business entity or organization that legally operates in UAE or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Swipeapp. You must create an account on Swipeapp.ae to request service. Please make sure that you provide complete and correct information on the registration form to enable us to serve you better.
You are the sole authorized user of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account number provided by you or Swipeapp for accessing the Service. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Swipeapp has no control over the use of any User’s account and expressly disclaims any liability derived there from. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you will contact Swipeapp immediately.
You are advised not to use someone else’s account for any objective at any time. It would lead to you being immediately barred from using the website. Swipeapp.ae might charge you a fine or take legal action against you for unlawfully accessing someone else’s account.
The Services provided by Swipeapp is a technology based service which enables the hiring of Servicemen for a home based solution of problems in categories such as laundry, cleaning, beauty, car wash etc, through the internet and / or mobile telecommunications devices. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. You may access the Swipeapp Website/App and the Services only if You are 18 years of age or older and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract as per applicable UAE law.
Swipeapp advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. We are not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site. Swipeapp may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time.
Swipeapp reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate services or use of its platform to avail services. All information collected from the user are on a bonafide basis. User accounts bearing contact number and email IDs are created and owned by Swipeapp. Any promotional discounts, offers and reward points accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the user.
In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Swipeapp reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
Swipeapp may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to users and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
Swipeapp is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content means its text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces, etc. The web site content incorporate trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under the UAE laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with Swipeapp. Users may not copy, download, use, modify, alter, sell, transfer, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Service without Swipeapp’s express prior written consent.
The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. Swipeapp does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the users. In no event shall Swipeapp be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. Users of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
Swipeapp reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the website.
All related icons and logos are applied for trademarks or service marks of Swipeapp FZ LLE. in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this web site is the copyright of Swipeapp. Systematic retrieval of Swipeapp content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes without written permission from Swipeapp is prohibited.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of Swipeapp’s Services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Swipeapp reserves the right to terminate the account of a user/users upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Swipeapp service, or if Swipeapp believes that user/users conduct is harmful to the interests of Swipeapp, its affiliates, service providers, investors, or other users, or for any other reason in Swipeapp’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD SWIPEAPP, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND/OR CONTROVERSIES (COLLECTIVELY, “LIABILITIES”) THAT HAVE ARISEN OR MAY ARISE, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITIES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONDUCT, ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STALKING, HARASSMENT THAT IS SEXUAL OR OTHERWISE, ACTS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY), ANY DISPUTE WITH ANY USER, ANY INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, ACT, OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY SWIPEAPP OR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS AND ANY DESTRUCTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SWIPEAPP ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS, IT IS DETERMINED THAT SWIPEAPP OR ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS IS LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO SWIPEAPP DURING THE THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Swipeapp, its directors, investors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claim, loss, expense or demand of liability, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred, arising from your use or inability to use the Services.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
For package services cancellation charges is 25% of total order. For individual services cancellation charges is 25% of total order, please reschedule or cancel the order 24 hours before the scheduled time.
If your booking falls on UAE public holiday, it will be rescheduled.
- Your service request may be rescheduled or cancelled anytime online through Swipeapp platform (web/app)
- The cancellation charges will be 25% of the total order value.
- If service request is cancelled 24 hours before the scheduled service time, the cancellation charges will NOT be applicable. If the service is cancelled after this, customer is liable to pay the cancellation charges
- If the order is booked within 24 hours of scheduled service appointment, then cancellation charges will be applicable anyways
- If the service is cancelled from Swipeapp end, then the cancellation charges will NOT be applicable
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Swipeapp reserves the right to cancel any order at any point of time, and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- If the visit is cancelled by the service professional then customer is NOT liable to pay cancellation charges.
Terms and Conditions related to Cleaning service
- Swipeapp tries to provide the best quality cleaning service according to industry standards but removal of stains is not 100% guaranteed.
- For any additional request other than the Scope of Service, extra charges will be levied.
- For any damage or loss of property, Swipeapp is not liable for any claim.
- Valuables to be kept safe before the professionals reach your doorstep; we are not liable if any valuables are lost.
- For any report on damage or loss, contact Swipeapp within 24 hours.
- Wardrobes, Cabinets, Storage areas will not be cleaned internally, but if need be, the customer should first empty the same.
- We do not use corrosive liquids or acids for cleaning purposes.
- Heavy objects will not be moved and cleaned, if needed the customer has to arrange for the same.
- The professionals will not clean inaccessible and unsafe places.
- Post cleaning inspection should be done by the customer in the presence of the professionals and no-rework would be guaranteed if post inspection is done by a third party. However, if there are any unsatisfactory complaints, please contact our customer care team within 24 hours of the service.
- Cancellation charges of 25% of the total order value is applicable to jobs cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled service time. To avoid any cancellation charges we request you to cancel or re-schedule the job 24 hours prior to the scheduled service time.
- If the order is booked within 24 hours of scheduled service appointment, then cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If the service is cancelled from our end, then the cancellation charges are NOT applicable.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Swipeapp reserves the right to cancel the order at any point of time, and will not be liable for the same.
- The Service may contain profiles, email systems, blogs, message boards, applications, job postings, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (“Public Areas”) that allow Users to communicate with other Users. You may only use such community areas to send and receive messages and material that are relevant and proper to the applicable forum. Without limitation, you may not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments.
- Use the Service for any purpose which is in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights or rights of privacy of any third party.
- Upload content that is offensive and/or harmful, including, but not limited to, content that advocates, endorses, condones or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group of individuals.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Service which are not relevant to the services offered on the Service.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Post the same note repeatedly referred to as ‘spamming’. Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- Download any file posted by another User that a User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Service.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Public Areas.
- Imply or state that any statements you make are endorsed by Swipeapp, without the prior written consent of Swipeapp.
- Use a robot, spider, manual and/or automatic processes or devices to data-mine, data- crawl, scrape or index Swipeapp in any manner.
- Hack or interfere with Swipeapp.ae, its servers or any connected networks.
- Adapt, alter, license, sublicense or translate Swipeapp.ae for your own personal or commercial use.
- Remove or alter, visually or otherwise, any copyrights, trademarks or proprietary marks and rights owned by Swipeapp.ae
- Upload content that provides materials or access to materials that exploit people under the age of 18 in an abusive, violent or sexual manner.
Do note that all submissions made to Public Areas will be public, and Swipeapp.ae will not be responsible for the action of other Users with respect to any information or materials posted in Public Areas.
Permission to use:
You are solely responsible for any content that you submit or post on Swipeapp.ae. You may not post or submit any content that is defamatory, sexually explicit, derogatory to any caste. If the post(s) do not bide with these guidelines, it would be removed from the website. The company reserves the right to bar you from using the Website or take legal action against you.
No Obligation to Post Content:
Links to Third Party Sites
Links (such as hyperlinks) from Swipeapp.ae to other sites on the Web do not constitute as the endorsement by Swipeapp of those sites or their content. Such links are provided as an information service, for reference and convenience only. Swipeapp does not control any such sites and is not responsible for their content.
Swipeapp may allow user/users access to content, products or Services offered by third parties through hyper links (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. Swipeapp believes that user/users acknowledge that Swipeapp has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and Swipeapp shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or Services made available on such a site. You hereby agree to hold Swipeapp harmless from any liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Service.
Most content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge. However, Swipeapp reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Swipeapp also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of Swipeapp and/or other visitors to the web site. Swipeapp reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user/users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features, promotions, offers without prior notice.
Swipeapp may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service if you breach any term of this Agreement or any policy of Swipeapp posted on the Service from time to time, or if Swipeapp otherwise finds that you have engaged in inappropriate and/or offensive behavior. If Swipeapp terminates or suspends your right to use the Service for any of these reasons, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused balance in your account. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Swipeapp reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Swipeapp may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service at anytime for any or no reason by providing you with written or email notice of such termination, and termination will be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice. Even after your right to use the Service is terminated or suspended, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you.
Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. This web site and all information and related materials it contains, are provided “as is.” Swipeapp FZ LLE makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, “up-to-datedness”, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this web site or the information or materials it contains. By using this web site, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this web site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Swipeapp FZ LLE specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement with respect to this web site and information, graphics and materials contained herein.
Nothing in this web site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use in any form or manner any copyright, logo or trademark of Swipeapp FZ LLE or any form or kind of its licensed services. Please be advised that Swipeapp FZ LLE protects its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
If you use this site, you alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, username and your password/s. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of age prescribed by law to be eligible to enter into contract, and use this to create binding reciprocal legal obligations, and are capable, ready and willing to discharge any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information including credit card and payments details.
Protect your Information
Payment Security is a top priority with Swipeapp FZ LLE and we assure you that every transaction conducted online with us, is in a secure and safe environment.
To safeguard your information we have partnered with McAfee Secure and our systems are equipped with SECURE SOCKET LAYER throughout the booking process, and long after you’ve completed your transaction. Our systems are protected by firewalls that act as shields to our computer networks. Within those systems, our SECURE SOCKET LAYER server software ENCRYPTS all your information, including your credit card information.
The process of encryption takes the information you enter and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet. This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
All credit card transactions on swipeapp.ae are processed through a service provided by partner Bank on behalf of Visa / Mastercard International, which uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transmitting your payment card details. We and our partner Bank do not receive and do not store sensitive billing information such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date.
Thus, we are confident that your credit card transaction are safe and secure with Swipeapp FZ LLE.
Terms and Conditions
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Country of Domicile
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of payment
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- www.swipeapp.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions/bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.